Saturday 17 January 2015

YES.. THAT'S ME!!!



If someone asks what I want.. My simple answer is "FREEDOM".. Yes, you read it right.. Freedom is the most important thing in my life.. But whenever I say it, I get stares with questions..like.. "What are you talking about?? You are not a prisoner anyways!" or something like.. "You are a GIRL.. and you HAVE TO compromise your wishes to make a happy family!"

I want to ask each one of them.. "Who are you to decide what I should WISH or DREAM for.. and what do I do about them??" I never understood the norms of this society.. Sometimes I feel like I am ALIEN from some other place..who simply doesn't fit in here.. But then facing the odds and confronting those STUPID challenges are much more fun.. Being a rebel by nature is a bliss.. ;)




Introducing myself.. I am Tapasi.. I have always been stopped to do most of the things I love..just like many other girls.. But it attracts me more towards my dreams.. I love my freedom.. because I choose to be free.. I am a freedom freak.. freedom to be myself.. to listen every one but follow my heart.. ;)

I love to write.. I love dancing in the rain like a child.. I love going on crazy trips with my besties as well as a new friend.. I love go on endless shopping and also I love to do savings.. I love to do coding for softwares.. And I love reading novels.. I love to be with my partner as well as my family.. And I love my solitude.. I love to live my life.. And enjoy every bit of it.. I love being in my bed at times.. And I love to be with the nature.. I am special.. And I Love myself.. ;)



Theme:
1. Things that define me


Every woman has some things that she is passionate about, things that make her who she is. Tell us about the things that are important to you, the multitude of things that make you who you are, because you can’t be limited by one label.



This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment