Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Dilemma



"Aim high.. Be the best in whatever you do..Never give up..",my father says.
But when I talk about my dreams to propel on for success..he simply abrogates..

"Be the best you can.. Be dumb to what others say..",my mother teaches..
But when I share my wild dreams to achieve..she simply leaves..

"Don't be altered by the society and its interference..", taught my grandma..
But about being late for home at night..she reminds of social stigma..

"Dedicate and work hard to make your decision right..",my grandpa told..
But about age for making success and marriage.. a limit he holds..

"You are capable to do everything you wish..",taught my teachers..
But when I chose to do something offbeat..they proved to be mere preachers..

"Oh! So beautiful you are..!",said relatives and society..
But even a thought of being in fashion industry..turns you to be a rebel to almighty..!

"Follow your dreams and catch the rainbow..", my friends inspired..
But listening to my dreams..they all laughed..

I don't understand.. Why their perception is so confused..
All I learnt is.. Life is so tangled..
No matter what I do..There would be questions to face..
So better shut them up.. fly high.. and have a life to rejoice..:)




No comments:

Post a Comment