Saturday 7 May 2016

I wish you would get me right..this time!



















I have seen you laugh and cry
I have seen you give in and try
You might have tried real hard to hide
But trust me.. That's not a pride...

Tell me or not ..some day.. any day..
You may keep it all at bay
But would you be able to live with it
When you will see your girl follow your way!

You say I must trust you and share secrets
For noone but you can keep it discrete
But everytime I come to you with hope
You ignore the opprtunities and highlight the threats!

I do understand that you love me a lot
But what good it is if it makes me rot
I have always adored and always I will..
For all that you have been and all that you did.

There have been moments I was so broke
And I always wondered should I settle in those strokes
But today I promise you just one thing
That I won't let anyone tame my wings..

I will make sure that I will be me..
And not be blindly following unresistant sea
I won't bend myself to fit in the box..
Rather I will jump out and set myself free...! 




This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment